ChromaDex Corp. (NASDAQ:CDXC) is a global bioscience company dedicated to healthy aging. Our scientists’ partner with leading universities and research institutions worldwide to discover, develop, and create solutions to positively impact human health. Our flagship ingredient, NIAGEN® nicotinamide riboside, is backed by clinical and scientific research. Our consumer product is TRU NIAGEN® which safely and effectively increases NAD levels, a vital cellular resource, that supports healthy living and improving the way we age.
We need smart, collaborative people to help us build the next frontier bioscience company dedicated to enabling wellness and well-being for every demographic.
Who are you?
- Whip smart - we’re looking for candidates with a keen intellect who quickly learn what they don’t know
- Adaptable – Able to apply yourself on a wide variety of tasks on a daily basis
- Analytical - Can assess and leverage systems and processes to figure out more effective ways to get things done
- Hustle - Someone with a sense of urgency who does what it takes to get the best results
- . Passionate – Yes! About collaborating, about problem-solving, and about making a difference
- You’re an ACE! – Great Attitude, Commitment to success, and Ethics in how you work and how you think
What’s the Role?
The role of Supply Chain Coordinator requires attention to detail, a high level of initiative, as well as self-motivation and direction to support the daily operations of the Supply Chain Department. In addition, this role requires strong communication skills and the ability to initiate and build relationships in an open, friendly, and accepting manner to interact with manufacturing facilities, logistics, and suppliers and ensure on-time production schedules, completed specifications, and proper maintenance of inventory supplies to support consumer brands.
Main duties include:
- Coordinate with Contract Manufacturing Organizations (CMO’s) on a weekly basis for order tracking and status updates, escalating as needed
- Coordinate cross-functional meetings with suppliers, both internally and externally
- Maintain and create vendor specifications documentation and other applicable documents related to consumer brands
- Support planning, scheduling, and coordination of shipments to ensure adequate capacity while meeting production demands for each facility
- Receive, adjust, build, and transfer inventory within NetSuite ERP
- Perform retains of sample product as needed to comply with required regulations
- Oversee Item & Data Master Maintenance to ensure items are properly set up in the NetSuite ERP and QMS system
What we need from you:
- Associate degree in Business or another related field
- 2+ years of relevant work experience
- Excellent written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills. Must communicate clearly at all levels of the organization, as well as with outside CMO’s, vendors and customers
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to prioritize, multi-task and execute high degree of work
- Comfortable working independently as well as in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities across functional areas
- Functional knowledge of Excel (data filters, VLOOKUP, Pivot Tables, Data connections, Macros)
- A result and success-oriented mentality, conveying a sense of urgency and driving issues to closure
- Comfortable with adapting and adjusting to multiple demands, shifting priorities, ambiguity, and rapid change
- Flexible to travel locally to CMO and 3PL locations as needed (occasionally)
Who we are:
We are an equal opportunity employer that operates with an emphasis that People Matter. We respect and will consider every and all kinds of people regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, natural origin, protected veteran status, disability, or any other factors prohibited by law or humanity.